Beloit College has released its annual “Mindset List” that sketches truths about the world as incoming college freshmen have known it. Good reality check. Some highlights about the world that this year’s incoming freshman have inhabited are below, in no particular order. Check out the whole list here.
- Caller ID has always been available on phones
- WWW has never stood for World Wide Wrestling
- Gas stations have never fixed flats, but most serve cappuccino
- Sammy David Jr., Jim Henson, Ryan White, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Freddie Kruegger have always been dead
- Harry Potter could be a classmate, playing on their Quidditch team